Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a small cast (5-6) of diverse young adults (20-30 years old), living in Florida, who are trying to pursue their dreams in today’s society. We are highly encouraging young adults from ALL backgrounds (LGBTQ+ community, all racial and ethnic backgrounds, the disabled community, etc.) to apply.
- Application Deadline: September 2nd 2022 11:59 PM EDT
- Interviews: September 9th-12th 2022
- Challege Start: September 26th 2022
- Award Ceremony: June 2023 - $5,000 award presented to the most improved contestant
With inflation and recession fears, young adults are struggling more than ever before to not only fulfill their dreams, but to survive. Our purpose with “Money On My Mind Challenge” is to emphasize the importance of financial literacy and positively impact the lives of its contestants and our viewers. We will follow their transformative journey for nine months as they learn to increase their credit score, increase savings, and decrease debt with the help of their Financial Coach.
- Up To 10 Months of Virtual Engagement
(September 2022 - June 2023)
- 2 Days of In-Person Engagement in Central Florida
- Financial Transparency
- Dedication to Personal Growth
- For those nominating participants, please get permission prior to submission. Only then should you complete the application video about the participant.
- Elevator Pitch: Give us your best short pitch for why you should participate on Money On My Mind Challenge
- Application Video: Tell us about yourself in 2-3 minutes, who you are, what you do, why you're a good fit for the Money On My Mind Challenge.
Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo.
Check out this Example Application Video
- Headshot: Photo of yourself (no filters please!)
Maximum File Size 10MB
Who are we looking for?
We invite any creator who produces financially focused, entertaining content of any length or medium to submit there work to be hosted on the Spondulics Browse Page, as well as play on Spondulics LIVE.
Existing Content Creator?
Please add your name, your series name, the title of your piece of content, and link your content. You do not have to include your identifying information everytime you submit content as an existing creator.
Please include all of the information requested, and FPP Staff will contact you when your content and creator page are approved and live!